Panthers Home Learning Page
Panthers – This is the plan for Thursday and Friday!
I will see you after half term- Hopefully you’ll have some really good stuff to show me!
The power points for the maths is below- as will some short teaching videos that hopefully explain the introduction!
By now you should have story mapped the CATFEEDER- this continues below
Maths- Yesterdays answers Answers-Use-Line-Graphs-to-Solve-Problems.pdf
1) We’re moving onto reading and interpreting Tables
2) Literacy- you need to be able to retell CATFEEDER 1000 from your story map without a copy of the text- Catfeeder-1000-V2-003.docx
3) This might mean you need to edit and improve on the story map- remember the idea is that the pictures mean something to you and should include all elements of the paragraphs-
Practice reading the story map to yourself and then perform it to someone at home- After half term we will revisit this in preparation for beginning our writing but you will really help yourself if you know the model
4)Art – Now you have had a try at the Fortunato Depero painting – now improve and present – Hopefully we could have a display on our return to school that can go on the wall.
For an extension why not try to recreate the image using computer software such as paint or try to recreate using a different media or even collaging using materials.
As always don’t forget-
6) Times table Rockstars
Friday: Obviously you would normally have spelling test and times tables today as well as GLK and French- I can’t really replicate this at home- Get someone to test you on the spellings at home to make sure you have learnt them!
1) Maths -Friday Solve problems involving tables
2) Comprehension based on CATFEEDER 1000
Other things you can do-
3) Continue with Depero artwork
Finish anything you didn’t manage to over the last 4 days
Bring what you have done to school on the first day back
Extra things to do- New 60 second reads- read and answer questions
There is also a home learning sheet for things to try over half term if you wish.
Have a really restful Half Term Everyone Hope to see everyone Safe and Healthy after the holidays!
Tuesday 20th October 2020
Wednesday 21st October
60 Second reads-
Don't forget spellings